Managing a network or a phone system is never easy; often, it’s a full-time job. It may require your company to have an in-house IT person, or even an entire department—and still you may face struggles attending to routine maintenance and repairs.
Managed care is a solution to this problem. Through managed care, a company like Salient Network leverages our IT know-how to help your systems run more effectively. If you don’t have a team in place, we can become your network team. And if you do have a team, we can augment and enhance it as needed.
Why Choose Managed Care?
Managed care is customizable and scalable. Whether you need us to fully manage a phone system or just provide troubleshooting help as needed, Salient’s experts can deliver.
Some additional benefits of managed care include:
- Vigilant monitoring, ensuring that the network or phone system runs smoothly and that potential problems are spotted and addressed promptly.
- Around-the-clock maintenance, ensuring that your network remains fast and reliable.
- Preventative maintenance, keeping potentially disastrous problems from emerging in the first place.
- Minor and major software updates, keeping your system functioning at its highest level.
- Assistance with moving, adding, or scaling your system—minimizing disruptions to your daily operations.
- Staff augmentation, helping your existing team to work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Monthly reporting, making sure you know of everything that’s going on with your system.
Learn More About Managed Care
The bottom line? Managed care provides solutions to fit your company’s needs—whether that means building a network solutions program from scratch, or taking your current program to the next level. We’d love to speak with you more about these managed care benefits. Contact Salient Networks to start the conversation.