Wifi Internet, TV, Phone bundle for Senior Living Communities and Residents
Is your community knotted up in a legacy Internet/TV/Phone bundle that doesn’t quite fit the bill anymore?
Big cable companies promise a lot up front, but don’t always deliver. Their terms and costs are often changing and they might not tell you, in simple terms, what any of it means for you! At the end of the day, their bottom line keeps growing and you end up stuck or losing out on services or savings.
When you’re ready to get off that rollercoaster, call us and ask about Salient Networks Triple Play.
What is Triple Play?
A wireless data bundle that works everywhere, for everyone.
$49 per month per resident for campus-wide WiFi Internet and Phone
$59 per month per resident for campus-wide WiFi Internet, Phone, and HD TV.
Triple Play provides WiFi Internet access and HD Cable TV services to residents, plus secure WiFi access for staff. Residents can access their own personal home network anywhere in the community where there is wireless signal. Staff electronic applications such as EMR can reach into residents rooms and wherever wireless signal may be found.
Triple Play includes the following services:
- 24×7 onsite break/fix support, plus phone based helpdesk assistance
- Optional Onsite Managed Care for in-person assistance with new resident device setup, and ongoing troubleshooting
- WiFi WAP (Wirelss Access Point) for each residence
- WiFi WAPs for select public areas
- Network infrastructure to support WiFi and TV services – all cabling infrastructure will be the property of the community for future use (not proprietary to the Cable TV provider)
- Dedicated fiber Internet circuit for residents
- Redundant Firewalls
- Salient Networks onboards and offboards residents, and installs and fully manages the operation of the network
- Fully customizable HD channel lineup, including HBO, ESPN, Cinemax, plus pre-programmed and live community channels
How does Triple Play work?
YOU BECOME THE PROVIDER!
First, we design the infrastructure that suits your community. Then we install top-of-the-line wireless networks, cable TV, phone services, and data networks – we even work with existing systems if there’s no need for an upgrade. Once everything is setup, our Managed Care contract kicks in for tech support needs.
We only work with the top National and Global manufacturers and service providers such as Cisco, Meraki, Senior TV, Stanley and other trusted brands. Our partner Senior TV is the leading national provider for bulk TV services in Senior Living. Cisco/Meraki is the #1 Global provider of network and WiFi solutions.
The best part: we pass on the savings to you. Whatever you decide to charge your residents for the data bundle, that profit stays with you.
How Salient Helped Atherton Baptist Homes Integrate Their Systems
Salient Networks integrates WiFi and Phone networks at Atherton Baptist Homes senior living community
What’s so special about Salient Networks Triple Play?
We curate our partnerships around the fact that our clients are not one-size-fits-all. We understand the intricacies of running a senior living community because we’ve worked with them for over 30 years. We combine our intimate knowledge of senior living with the latest technology and solutions to deliver our guaranteed client satisfaction. If for any reason our clients are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30 day out clause of our Managed Care contract and will help a graceful transition to another service provider. In our history, no client has ever opted for this option due to dissatisfaction with our service.