The SSMOTION-EN SARA Motion Detector offers a high detection rate and high immunity to false alarms. The three-minute sleep time after alarm detection maximizes battery life in high traffic applications. Mirrored optics provides superior signal-to-noise ratio and better capture. An adjustable aim mirror helps ensure that the motion detector is directed/aimed for proper activation.
- Advanced digital signal processing to recognize “human signature” size and movement, reducing false alarms
- Tamper-protected cases with battery included (average life 2 years)
- Long-range mirror also available
- Dimensions: 5.55 x 2.7 x 2.2″
- Sleep Time: 90 Second
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 120 degrees F
- Battery: SSBATGEN (CR123A) – General Battery, pack of 20
- Battery Life: 3-5 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed.
- Weight 9.9 oz. (with batteries)
- UL Listed to UL268and is compatible for usage in a UL985 household fire alarm system
- Operating Environment 32 –120 degrees F, 0-o 95% non-condensing humidity
- Sends a check in message every 3 minutes
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
- SSMOTION-LENS – Lens for motion sensor