The SSWTRBUG-ENV2 SARA Water Bug operates on a 3 VOLT Lithium CR123 Battery.. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity.
Replaced the older SSWTRBGUG-EN2 SARA Water bug.
- Alarms upon detection of ¼’ non distilled water
- Tampers if probe wire is cut or disconnected
- Fully supervise, with a 60 –minute check in interval
- Console Size: 3.5 x 1.7 x 0.9″
- Battery: SSBATGEN (CR123A)
- Battery Life: 1 – 3 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed.
- Operating Temperature Control and Probe -4° to 140° F Humidity Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream