The SSUT-EN Universal Transmitter can be used with any standard dry contact or sensor.
- Supports a normally open or normally closed input; an onboard reed-switch input
- Frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology which maximizes reliability
- Upon alarm activation, sends redundant messages across a bandwidth that is at least 10MHz wide
- Supports a N/O switch with fast contact closure
- Can be used in conjunction with a standard relay when needing to monitor a circuit with voltage
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.7 x 0.9″
- Battery: SSBATGEN (CR123A)
- Battery Life: 1 – 3 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed.
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream