The WGB-DOOR-1000-NA WanderGuard BLUE Door Bundle includes:
- EX5700 Controller
- 24V Power Supply (WGB-ADP-090-U)
- Indoor Keypad K100
- qty 2 – Door Contacts (0200-091)
The WanderGuard Blue Starter Kit link is here: WGB-STARTER-1000-NA
WanderGuard Blue Tag Information:
The WanderGuard BLUE Tag is a component of STANLEY Healthcare’s Wanderguard BLUE Wander Management Solution for monitoring facility doors and preventing at-risk resident wandering. The resident typically wears the WanderGuard BLUE Tag on the wrist like a bracelet.
Tags are activated by the WanderGuard BLUE Detector tool. When an at-risk resident wearing the Tag approaches the door and is in the LF range of the WanderGuard BLUE Controller, the Tag responds and transmits BLE signals so that the Controller can immediately lock the door.
Using the WanderGuard BLUE Detector, information about the Tag including Activation date, Battery level, Status and Tag ID can be displayed in the WanderGuard BLUE Manager mobile application. The Tag ID is printed on the side of the tag.
WGB Tag Features:
- Each Tag is unique
- Unique electronic serial number to identify each tag
- Activate wirelessly by the WanderGuard BLUE Detector
90 Day or Three year Tags
- Standard and rugged wristbands
- Easily sterilized
- Small and unobtrusive
WGB Tag Specifications:
- Dimensions: Approx.
- Weight: Approximately 0.41 oz. (11.6 g)
- LF Freq: 125 KHz
- Ble Frequency Range: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Battery Life: 3 Years
- Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)