Does your business need reliable, affordable assistance leveraging technology? If so, IT as a Service may be just the thing. This business model isn’t necessarily new, but it’s gaining a lot of momentum. Many small, medium, and large businesses now see IT as a Service to be the best answer to their tech needs.
We’re proud to offer IT as a Service here at Salient Networks and would love to tell you more about it. Let’s start with a quick rundown of benefits. Here are just a few reasons why businesses can benefit from the IT as a Service model.
What is IT as a Service?
To begin with, let’s provide a quick definition. When we talk about IT as a Service, what exactly are we talking about?
Essentially, we’re talking about a team of business technology pros who can offer you their services on a regular basis. Salient Networks can offer you a catalog of technology services, each with its own set price, and you can decide which of those services you need for your business. We’ll then offer them to you on a regular basis. Note that we can offer IT service support to your current technology team, or we can literally be your technology team, saving you from having to hire in-house experts.
The Benefits of IT as a Service
With that said, what are some of the main reasons why businesses like IT as a Service?
- Regular and predictable expenses. One reason this model makes sense is that you always know what your technology fees are going to be, and how often you’ll pay them. This makes planning and budgeting far easier.
- Smaller IT investment. Another reason to choose this approach is that it typically involves a smaller IT investment on the front end. If you need to expand your tech infrastructure, you can scale up your service.
- Continuous monitoring and management. When you invest in technology, you want to make sure that it’s working the way it should at all times, and that any maintenance work is handled properly. Managed IT services support will make that a priority.
- Get cybersecurity. Another reason to enlist an IT service support team? You get access to technology experts who can help ensure the best cybersecurity practices are being upheld.
- Receive technical expertise as you need it. Do you or your employees ever need tech support? When you hire a managed IT services support company, the expertise you need is only a phone call away.
- Keep your software up to date. Another reason to choose IT as a Service is that your team will help you patch or update your tech whenever you need to.
- Customize your IT services. Finally, a lot of businesses like the IT as a Service approach because it allows them to choose (and pay for) only the technology services that they truly need.
These are just a few of the perks to choosing IT as a Service for your business technology needs.
Choosing the Best Managed IT Services
If you’re curious to learn more or wonder whether this service model is right for you, we’d love to chat. Reach out to Salient Networks anytime.
Salient Networks has years of experience providing dependable IT expertise to businesses of all sizes. We’re here to listen to your needs, and identify the best managed IT services that are right for you.
Find out more about our custom approach to IT as a Service. Reach out to the team at Salient Networks whenever you’re ready.