The line between life science and healthcare provider is blurred as researchers and clinicians alike strive together to provide robust care to patients in need. Life science companies continue to develop advanced technologies and medications that empower caregivers while ultimately aiding patients. Healthcare providers, meanwhile, are ever increasing their own efficiency and effectiveness, deploying seamless solutions directly at the point of care.
All of these efforts are undergirded by robust networking and communication abilities. That is where Salient Networks comes in. We are thrilled to work with clients in these sectors, and have done so for decades now. We have developed unparalleled experience in helping life science and healthcare companies develop the streamlined and effective technologies they need in order to optimize workflow and prioritize patient care. To learn more about what Salient Networks offers to healthcare organizations, we invite you to contact us today.
Situational Awareness, Communication and Workflow Management for Hospitals, Clinics and Life Science Organizations
At Salient Networks, we understand that your organization depends on technology to facilitate better employee performance and patient care. We specialize in studying work flow, evaluating organizational needs, and ultimately providing solutions through the implementation of strong, effective networks.
Situational Awareness for Acute Care Hospitals
Salient Networks provides hospitals with best-in-class situational awareness technology, expediting productivity while also providing higher standards of safety and ease for patients. Some examples of how situational awareness technology works in an acute care setting include:
- Nurse call integration
- Point-of-care monitoring/alerting
- Integration with infant abduction, Stryker smart beds, etc.
- Emergency code consolidation and broadcasting
- Mobile duress for clinicians and other staff
- Workflow management
- Asset tracking
- Temperature monitoring/logging for medical-grade refrigerators
- Environmental monitoring for the presence of water/humidity, smoke, hazardous substances, etc.
- Fire and security panel integration
- Security camera integration
- Door/window contact alarms
- Motion detection
- Inclement weather alerts
Solutions in a Remote Care Environment
Salient Networks also provides technology to promote care from a distance, enabling your business to:
- Extend services to underserved populations
- Scale resources and expertise
- Deliver real-time consultations to improve communications between patients and care providers
- Provide instant communications between clinicians, first responders, and other health experts
- Personalize healthcare; engage patients as active participants in consultations
- Enable better, timelier care team coordination and consultation at the point of care
Solutions for Clinical Work Flow
Salient Networks technology can streamline clinical work flow, as well. Some advantages:
- Facilitate high-quality care, efficiently, even in complex environments
- Continuously track mobile patients’ locations and conditions
- Facilitate communications through integration to call systems
- Provide oversight and management across multiple facilities and regions; foster accountable care organizations
- Improve hospital communications including emergency
- Support safe care environments cost effectively
Solutions for Compliance and Medical Device Management
Finally, we provide solutions for maintaining full compliance and proper medical device management, which:
- Allow users to work from their personal devices wherever they are while protecting patient information and facility data
- Help locate people and assets in a transparent and automated way—increasing staff efficiency and patient security
- Provide quick and easy access to a patient’s medical data
- Dramatically reduce costs and management complexity in the data center and unite computers, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system
- Allow caregivers to receive data anywhere with wireless coverage, improving access to timely information
- Provide a system to recognize appropriate devices and monitor their network behavior
To learn more about Salient Networks’ solutions for life science and healthcare clients, don’t hesitate to contact our team.